A month dedicated to remembering lost loved ones in honor of Full Circle’s 12th anniversary. Please join us.
Miles In Memory Remembrance Walk/Run
September 28 – November 16
September 30 – November 18
October 1 – November 19
October 6 – November 24
September 16, October 14, November 11,
September 23, October 28, November 25,
Please call for more information and to complete the registration process. Groups fill up fast, and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Supporting Those Grieving an Overdose Loss
- Grief & Bereavement for LGBTQ+ Youth
- Worthwhile Grief & Loss Podcasts
- July Staff Spotlight
- Managing Anxiety and Fear During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Ways to Support Grieving Children During This Global Crisis
- The Goodbye Book
- Supporting Emotional Regulation in Grieving Children
- Tear Soup
- 10 Tips for Caregivers During COVID-19
- Support Group Care Packages
- Worries Are Not Forever
Email Contact: Allyson@fullcirclegc.org
Stay up to date on the impact we’re making in our community.
Full Circle Grief Center - 10611 Patterson Avenue, Suite 201 Richmond, VA 23238 - Call 804-912-2947
- Built using Kale Pro by LyraThemes.